Furnished apartment in a luxury complex on the beach in Alanya p. Kestel № 0559

  • Property Nr.
    0559
  • Location
    Kestel
  • Property Type
    Apartments
  • Rooms
    2+1
  • Size
    120 m²
  • Bathrooms
    2
  • Furnished
    no
  • Ownership
    Secondary property
  • Year
    2014
  • To sea
    350 м
  • Distance to airport
    137/38
  • Price per m².
    804 €
  • Price:
    Sold
Property description

A good offer from the owner! Duplex in an elite complex in one of the developing regions of Alanya in Kestel. In the apartments there is a balcony and a terrace with amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Toros Mountains, the historical fortress of Alanya. Duplex is equipped with furniture, household appliances, air conditioning and is fully ready for occupancy.

The living area of ​​120 m2 is divided into: 2 bedrooms, living room connected to the kitchen, 2 bathrooms, balcony and terrace.

The complex has everything for your comfortable stay and relaxation: swimming pool with children's section, gym, sauna, parking for cars, concierge.

 Features of the Kestel area, not exceeding 5 floors, the height of residential complexes, as well as the use of only 15% of the land for building, and the remaining 85% landscaping of the territory.

Near the complex is a wide alley with palm trees. To the sea 350 m., There is an underground passage (beautiful with drawings of marine animals, the only one in Alanya). Shops for everyday needs are within walking distance. To the nearest area with rich infrastructure Mahmutlar about 2 km. The center of Alanya is about 8 km away. You can get there by local buses that run from early morning until late at night.

A good offer for permanent living, recreation and renting.

Contact Form
Free property inspection tour
3-day inspection tour for free
More details
Similar properties
  • ID: 4946 1+1 Apartment, 60 m2 in Kestel, Alanya, Turkey
    2579
    • Kestel
    • : 1+1
    • From owner
    • To sea: 50 м
    • Size: 60 m²
    • Year: 2014
    3 этаж, запад. Бассейны открытый/закрытый, сауна, хамам, фитнес-зал, джакузи, парная, игровая комната, кинотеатр.
    99 000 € 1 650 € / m²
  • ID: 2508 2+1 Apartment, 100 m2 in Kestel, Alanya, Turkey
    2234
    • Kestel
    • : 2+1
    • From owner
    • To sea: 200
    • Size: 100
    • Year: 2014
    Предлагаем вашему вниманию апартаменты в современном комплексе в тихом и зеленом районе Кестель, всего в 200 м от...
    93 500 €
  • ID: 1508 2+1 Apartment, 100 m2 in Kestel, Alanya, Turkey
    1310
    • Kestel
    • : 2+1
    • From owner
    • To sea: 100 m.
    • Size: 100 m²
    • Year: 2012
    A luxurious residential complex is located in the area of ​​Kestel, which recently began to enjoy high demand, the area...
    90 000 € 900 € / m²
We are glad to help you
Tell us what you are looking for and we will offer you the best deals
Send a request